Vanni Construction, Stucco, EIFS, Masonry, and Roofing Contractors stands out because our effective communication, exceptional quality, and customized results that are driven by our customer’s needs.
We offer free estimates, on-site consultations, and convenient scheduling to make your project go smoothly.
Our founder, Giovanni LaFace thrives on creating other people’s visions, even when they seem impossible and face many challenges. With our team of experienced installers of masonry, stucco, and EIFs no challenge is too great for our team.
Giovanni started by working with his father at a young age, laboring and working his way up to running his own projects. After high school, Giovanni attended college to study architecture. Shortly after that Giovanni knew that he wanted to own his own company. Bringing on his sister Carmena, they started a company, grew it from a small business with just a few employees to a company with over 100 employees. Today, Vanni construction is the industry leader and one of the largest masonry, stucco, and Eifs providers in the North and Southeast.
Vanni Construction is known to be at the forefront of technology and products in our industry. We have the latest tools when it comes to 3D modeling, estimating, and applications. We are also members of the MCAA, EMIA Association, AWCI EIFS “doing it right professionals”.
We also thrive on completing projects on time, every time. We are the first to learn about new products, equipment, and we are not afraid to try them. This allows us to take on detailed projects and deliver quality and excellence every time. We have also built buildings from the ground up.
Other projects include:
- Maplewood Community in Ithaca. There the entire masonry package included 26 townhouses and 5 large apartment buildings.
- Town Center Senior Living
- Stone River Community Center with over 110,000 sq. feet of EIFS/Stucco
- Multiple Walmarts
- A Menards store in Kentucky
- Aldi stores all over the Northeast
- Student Living Facilities at Syracuse University with 60,000 square feet of thin brick and 10,000 square feet of EIFS.
- Harold Square building in Ithaca, a 12 story masonry building.
- Several luxury high-end homes on Cazenovia and Skaneateles Lake.
Developers and General contractors trust Vanni Construction to be able to handle their complex commercial projects all over the North and Southeast. There are no projects that are too small or too large. We deliver projects on time and within budget every time, making the process easy and stress-free for all parties involved.